Thursday 22 March 2012

Final few days of Undergrad

What a week!

It's Thursday! Wait ok it's technically Friday now which means...... its the last day of Spring term! 2 more lectures to go and 1 SES report to submit hopefully by Saturday evening or Sunday. Yosh!

I spent the whole nite last night finishing up my background report. Well its not compulsory but I guess it'd make a good impression since my other supervisor has probably not much of an idea on what I've been up to since we've only met twice in Autumn term and not even once this term. Busy busy man so I understand. I managed to get my draft ready at 4.30am. lolz. Good thing my meeting was at 4pm the next day so I slept in and continued touching up in the morning. Or should I say in the afternoon :P

Dr. Herrero seems pretty pleased with my report (or at least I think so) and as usual he pointed out one of my really silly errors which I seem to commit ever so often. Zzz..... Other than that we had a casual chat and that was it! That's that for this term.

Headed to the EEE labs to finish up my report and received my Marketing presentation mark. 'A' all the way baby!!!!!! Take that Imperial business school students! Really glad with how things turned out and most importantly, I'm glad I was the one standing in front giving the presentation on behalf of my team. Something I've always wanted to do at least once for a business module in Imperial and I've done it. 

Spent the evening finishing up the report and immediately sent it off to my 2 supervisors. Surprisingly my other supervisor replied within a short period of time. I guess he's still working at his desk at 7pm. Says that he's pleased with the progress of the project. Great stuff. Well worth the effort even if this report counts for nothing :P

Yeap that's that for the 2nd last day. Another day 2mrw and hoping for it to be a really productive one. Chao outside!

Until next time ;)

Oh btw.... goodbye pwc. Screwed. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment