Thursday 29 March 2012

The Bigger few of the Big ones


Small time period for lots to happen~

Quite a bit has been going on in the past couple of days. For a start, I've been rejected by pwc. lolz. Kinda expected from the outcome of the case interview. Ah well. Like what mom and dad says, it's just not meant to be. Citi isn't replying me at all. Screwed. Deloitte just sent me their version of a 'rejection' as well. Sigh. So that's 3 down the drain.


On the bright side, ACN has put me through to the final stage of the assessments. Case interview and yes one for the road. Will be giving it my best. Also lined up = interview with Sunway and Proton. Still on the wait for Maybank. 

Well big big big day tomorrow. Interview with the big Blue in the morning and Blue-Green assessment center in the afternoon. Sure hope I'll be alert and proactive throughout the day. Might come home for a bit to get some rest and freshen up. 

Oh man the nerves. Put logic aside and make the impossible possible.

Until next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment