Saturday 4 February 2012

I'll have a flat white please

So it started snowing a while ago. I guess the weather forecasts are pretty accurate. It's been snowing for over 3 hours and the roof's are already covered in a coat of white. Wonder if this will be my last time experiencing snow ever in my entire life :-/

Remember me being stuck with my FYP? Well my supervisor replied earlier this evening. The unusual thing is that he's attached a brand new set of codes! Code which I was stuck with but this time it works but it was written by him. I do have a bad feeling from the tone of his email. He mentions that I have made the code a little too complicated and that this is advanced Matlab programming. He included a smiley right after that line but I'm seeing it in a rather cynical way. It sounds as if he's expecting my coding skill to be much better than what I have to offer. Fine I guess its true to some extent that I should've adopted better coding styles but I've only barely coded properly for about a year. I mean I feel that I have improved a whole lot from where I was before and I seem to code things rather intuitively (which also mean rather inefficient and non-elegant coding methods) so that I understand the fundamentals a little easier.

Sigh...... I really appreciate his help (he practically did my chunk of the work!) and I think at this point I can only try my best to impress him upon completion of the next set of deliverable's.

*Pray's for smooth progress from now onward*

No comments:

Post a Comment