Wednesday 30 May 2012

DnB

DnB = Drum & Bass

Kinda developed a liking for this genre of music lately. No reason really... but it just grew on me.

Anyways, it's been awhile since my last post. Exam ended a little over a week ago. Decided to stay in the day after my final exam after the brain fry. I think I actually stayed in the next day too. lolz. Talk about being anti-social. It was the final 3rd/4th year exam of the year so I was one of the 3 fourth year student who actually took the subject which makes us the last 3 to finish. 

On a brighter note, I met up with my supervisor 2 days later and we were just discussing about 'things we could do' in the summer term. Basically I've done the bare minimal of the project: i.e. implementing a second wave insulin infusion which was a little shaky at first. I've made 3 new enhancements to this method and the bulk of it SHOULD be pretty much done now....... I hope %-)

Went over to Canary Wharf on Friday to meet up with the usual bunch. Vietnamese was on the menu for dinner and MIB3 just right after that. Oh and some eye candy during dinner as well :P Holy molly. lolz


London has been heating up late. No literally... HEATING up. Kinda miss the winter cold weather a little you can't argue with a little more *ahem... * eye candy once again. Its summer babehhh!! It's funny that the UK seems like a much more lively during the summer compared to the all gloomy winter months. opps no that came our in the wrong context. It should've been the half year gloomy winter period. 

Hi London =.=

Oh HI london :P

Oh and talking about MIB3

Well the movie wasn't great but it was pretty good. J & K has aged quite a bit but man Will Smith is still as lively as ever! As a matter a fact, he was just over at Imperial shooting some hoops with the Britain Olympics team apparently when I was about to sit for my first exam paper this term.

Kinda makes you think how time flies. I've been slagging my @ss here to complete my degree for almost 5 years already! "Won't you miss London?" A question which gets thrown around me a lot. The answer is yes and no. I've had many great memories over here in London which I could've never happened elsewhere. Conversely, having gone through the struggles and deferment of a year has really detriment-ed my self-esteem. It's mainly due to my own self consciousness. Regret is inevitable but more importantly it seems as if I am punishing myself for my past mistakes. Nonetheless, I am praying for this final month and a half that things go well. I pray that my 1st class in my final year is still at hand and that my final year will continue to progress smoothly as it is at the moment, I hope. 

So yea a couple of jogs around Hyde park really opens up my mind to think about my work on my FYP. Just hoping that Dr. H isn't pulling my leg when he says he's happy with progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment